S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is, my body drop is basically done all I got left to do is relocate the clutch master cylinder and tub the passenger side of the firewall. Its going to feel good dragging rockers into the school parking lot before it gets cold out muhuhahaha. Oh and I don't have my 17s on because I need smaller rubber, 235/45/17 is too big. I tubbed the firewall though to lay on 19s but I have a stock inner firewall. All I need to do to lay on 19s is move my wiring harness up about an inch. Tell me what you think...

Attachments

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah I had it under the knife for a few months, I bagged the front and had to fix some things on my daily driver too so funds were short with paying truck payments insurance and celly. Plus sometimes I just didn't feel like working on it haha. Ya I will post close up pics after this weekend when I have time to grind everything and stuff. Ugly tacks all over the bed right now lol.

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got another pic from the same side, I put the bed on real quick before I had to go to work on Sunday. I can'd do much I have a hernia and have surgery tomorrow, thats why I dont have all my prettying up done and all that.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
truck looks real good, but your mom looks like she is a little pissed

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL that reminds me of draggin down the high way and the guy yelling out his window, "Hey boy...you know your shocks broke and you was throwin sparks all over this here highway!?!?"

1 - 20 of 61 Posts