S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Heavy Metal Body Man
5,363 Posts
yes they will, but beware of the fenders from a 4x4 though, i dont know what year the ZR2 package started, but they came with fender flares on it, and to mount the flares to the fenders, the fenders had a sheet metal bracket spot welded to the outer lip

being that theyre from a 97 they may not have it though, i want to say that they didnt do the zr2 package til the 98+ style... but its something youre going to want to check

·
Rubber Cooker: Revisited
859 Posts
nope they had the zr2 flares as early as 1995. I have a 1:25 scale promotional model from GM of an s10 with the zr2 package. The box says 1995 ZR2 S10 and the model has the flares on it.

·
Heavy Metal Body Man
5,363 Posts
good to know, ill have to remember that

·
That 3D picture dude guy
4,570 Posts
models are not always accurate in that respect... but yes... they did come with the flares in 95.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
the fenders for ZR2 are same from 94+ the differnce from the base model fenders is there are about 5 1/4 inch holes on the body line for the flares
the inner fenders are also differnet from base models they have the bracket on them for the flares

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Surprised no on mentioned the 97 bumper is completely different style than the 98+ so if you plan on putting an X valence back on, you need a 98+ bumper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.