S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how much it would cost to get a rollpan painted...m3 mirrors...grill emblem...front bumper... I know prices can varry alot but I was just curious of a estimate.... I didnt realize how expensive paint was until I heard of someone paying 100 bux to get a rollpan painted...

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
to give you an idea of the cost of paint and the labor to apply it..... When I paint my truck I will be spending about 800 just for the paint and thats the same paint that the factory uses. If I were to pay someone to apply that paint the labor would probably be 2000 minimum

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
I dont know if this will help you, but I got my shaved tailgate, roll pan, and hood painted for $400. The stuff had already been primed, but then again the hood had to be stripped.
Hope this helped...

·
Yes, they're all mine
3,042 Posts
just go to lowes and and buy a paint gun kit for like $50, and go buy all your paint and do it yourself. I'm 16 and I can paint and do body work, all self tought so, if I can do it anyone can. You will probably have $100 in all of that or maybe a little more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts