S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi i have a 1995 s10 2wd and i was goin to add a 2" body lift. Im only doin this because i dont like how low my car rides. I think i have like 215 or 205 some thing around that. How big of tires do you think i will be able to go with? Will it even be worth it. Im also thinking about getting a 6" lift but dont want to throw down the money right now. Thoughts?????

·
Registered
401 Posts
try a 3 inch body lift...i lifted mine and works fine...its cheap and works good..performance accessories did a good job with mine...i would recommend a body lift.

·
I hate my truck.
2,747 Posts
Matrad is urs 2wd? If so, how big of tires you think you can stuff with the 3"?

·
Registered
401 Posts
yes mine is 2wd and I would think u could get 31's ...u might have cut out some fender but 31 should be good

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
matrad said:
try a 3 inch body lift...i lifted mine and works fine...its cheap and works good..performance accessories did a good job with mine...i would recommend a body lift.
Where can you get a good cheap body lift. JcWhitney offers a 2'' body lift and it is like 120 w/ shipping. You have a 3"? How big if tires did you put on it? And are we talking about the 95 2wd std cab. That is like a foot off the ground stock? And also i need one that i can install with pretty much no mechanical knowledge at all.

·
I hate my truck.
2,747 Posts
Matrad, what size tires are you runnin? And any pics?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts