S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i know there's been a lot of body lift threads, but i can;t find any for a ZR2. for the kits ive looked at, it says the steering column has to be modified, brake lines added, a transmission linkage change, and a clutch line changed. I have an auto, so i dont need to worry about the clutch line, but why the steering column change, and transmission linkage? if anyone has done it, tips, notes, ect would be great. also, would 32x11.5's fit with a 2" BL?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I know on ZR2.com there is a bunch of info on it From what I hear that Proformance Accsorys (sp) has them for zr2 's I will be hopefully putting one on in the spring

Hope this helps

Mark

·
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, PA has them, but only for 98-03. i cant find a single one for a 1995 ZR2...kinda pissed

·
Registered
141 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
yeah, PA has them, but only for 98-03. i cant find a single one for a 1995 ZR2...kinda pissed
ya, ask on zr2.com....and also, from personal experience, 32's will not fit with a 2" BL. they will rub bad...or at least the BFG m/ts do.....

heck, even the 6" superlift kit for the zr2 recommends 32's!!!

·
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can i get the 31's wider then? ive got remington mud brutes - same as the BFG's, but not as expensive

1 - 6 of 6 Posts