S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just bought my 98' S10 on saturday and i have been doing a little bit of looking but all i have for body kits for my year are xenon. What other companys makes kits for our trucks.

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
ok, let me see.......... wings west makes a couple really nice kits...... let me think who else...... :confused:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for replying. I was wondering if anyone was going to:)

·
626 Posts
no problem.....:thumbup: I'm just trying to see who else makes them. Just kinda busy at work, so it's taking me a bit.
If you do some research and find that you want some prices, let me know and I'll see what I can sell them to you for.:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
A&A makes one, but it only looks good on lifted trucks. probably not much help, but they make gFX none the less.

BTW- the wings west kit looks (in my opinion) AWESOME, but as far as I know it only fits the 94-97 models.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks on the prices offer but i wont have money for a while I just bought the truck and that broke me. After all i am just a poor college student. I was just excited because i got a new car and I am making my plans.

·
626 Posts
I know about being broke:( It's always fun to plan, and even better when you can do it. I have been planning bags since before I got my truck, and I am finally getting them this winter. :D Good luck and let me know if you ever need any help with products or anything else!:D

·
626 Posts
Yeah, I agree with you 96. I mean, some look really good with the body kits, but it's much cleaner without and you can't lay frame with body kits. My b/f has one on his Mazda and he hates the fact that he can't lay it out and last year he was driving too low and hit one of the skirts and put a nice split in it. :cry: I guess it all depends on personal taste, but I think laying frame looks better :thumbup: :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am not the type who likes to have my car or truck that low to the ground for 2 reasons:
1) Since i am from the upper midwest snow is a problem.
2) I just dont care to have a slamed vehical it to me i feel like i loose alot of the drivabilaty. My last car was a probe GT (rest her soul :( ) i certainly do not want it so sit much lower than that car did. I really like this kit (not a huge fan of the doors) but I also really like the height of this truck. Maby someone could give me a estamate of how much of a drop it has. Anyway this is what i think i want to do

Brad

Ps sorry about the long post

·
626 Posts
I would say a 2/3 drop at the most, but it doesn't look like it has a drop at all. :confused: 98SSONNOS would know the best. He lowers trucks all the time.
That is a sweet body kit though. :thumbup:

·
I'm Lost
282 Posts
Looks like they forgot a piece or something, either way its uglier than s***

·
626 Posts
ok, I'll give you that........ the sides do look PRETTY bad, but you gotta admit...... the front looks sweet.:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I agree with you about the doors but i thinkit would look terrible if the truck did not have the flairs on the sides. I know i would try to make something so the doors were not to ugly that is the only part of the kit that i dont like as i said before.

·
Registered
271 Posts
that kinda looks like my truck

but without the ugly skirts. but i think mines is a little lower than that one, i personally went with the x side skirts which are getting painted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey FTC great truck :thumbup: . how big of a drop do you have?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts