S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I was wondering if you could help me find a body dropped orange s-10 with a full size chevy front bumper. I saw it in this forum. I think it had blue flames.

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
I know of a dark red extended cab with a phantom grill and fullsize bumper that was in MT, but not sure about orange with blue flames on here.... Can you be more specific about year and all that???

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
I think I liked it better before the silver and other was added. Another good lookin truck comes out of good ol North Carolina.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cab said:
I liek it better now, very clean truck
:werd:

Do you guys know what kind of modification he had to do for the bumper to fit?....it is a fullsize bumper off of a 94-98 chevy right?

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Probly had to section it in width and height.

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
He dropped the motor mounts I know, he may have an altered intake manifold also.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i body dropped mine 5 in without hitting the hood. i had to drop my motor mounts and inch. i also dropped my tranny mount down about as low as it could go, i dont know if that helped clear the hood but it helped on thestock floorness. i also had to cut the front of the intake plenum down at an angle and shorten the mount for the throttle clable. oh ya i have a 96 with a 2.2 l motor with a 5 speed tranny. the one pictured above has a v6 in it

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
DragnlikeaPimp said:
i body dropped mine 5 in without hitting the hood. i had to drop my motor mounts and inch. i also dropped my tranny mount down about as low as it could go, i dont know if that helped clear the hood but it helped on thestock floorness. i also had to cut the front of the intake plenum down at an angle and shorten the mount for the throttle clable. oh ya i have a 96 with a 2.2 l motor with a 5 speed tranny. the one pictured above has a v6 in it
do you know of a group in NH..called illicite customs?...i saw them at a show in ct..just wondering if you at all associatted Sp? with them

·
Registered
119 Posts
dragnlikeapimp are you bd'd to teh doors? do u have any pics if i could see some pics that would be great.
thanx

1 - 20 of 24 Posts