S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an 2001 S10 Extreme thats bagged and tubbed out in the rear and I was wondering if BMW wheels would fit? I got a friend that has some Giovanna two piece F-8 wheels off his 5 series and I wanna put them on my truck. His wheels are 20x8.5, 25mm offset and the rears are 20x10.5, 30mm offset. He lives on the other coast of me and I'm not driving all the way over there to find out if the wheels fit or not.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
S10 needs a low offset wheel, 0-25mm. I'm not really concerned about the front fitting, I'm more worried about the rear wheels. I'm not sure if I can use spacers to move them out more or if they're gonna sit way in.

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
ive seen it done..not sure if adapters/spacers were used for a better fit but i do know that the lug patterns line up

·
Used Midget Dealer!!!!
1,240 Posts
I have BMW M5 wheels. They don't fit without adaptors. They might slide on but they're so tight that they put pressure on the lugs and over time can break them. Plus without the adaptors mine would hit the control arms when I barely turn the wheel.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the wheels I'm looking at have a center cap that covers the lugs. It sits flush with the wheel. Worst case I could get the wheels filled and drilled to the proper bolt pattern. I'm concerned about the offsets. The front wheels are 20x8.5 with a 25mm offset and the rears are 20x10.5 with a 35mm offset. I want them because they got a deep dish to them, 3" lip upfront and 5.5" lip in the rear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts