S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
noma-holic
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey errbody im new here got my first sonoma bout 6 months ago shaved doors tailgate, ss mirrors, 2.2 short ram and a muffler elec fan, and a 5 speed..

plans.. forged internals - turbo ahahaha i wanna pro touring rice burner noma with static drop already got about 4 or 5 inches of drop in the back on two leafs and 2 inch drop blocks, the fronts got like 1 inch lowering springs, fixin to bring it down to ground level with spindles and 2 inch springs..

blue and billet dash and doors, with everything else wrapped in tweed with 2000 s10 seats, 2500 watt bass inferno and a rockford fosgate 12, sirius satellite radio and a sony headunit....

rollin stock noma wheels with some black spray on them... but as soon as i get my front end fixed up and lowered, and get tires for my eagle 17s [their not too big or fancy but i think its kinda gives me a pro touring look

and does anybody have a link for a good heater core tutorial??? have to replace mine and want to know what im gettin into...

·
Registered
274 Posts
a good heater core thread is in the sticky at the top of this section. i am following that one right now doing mine... and truck looks good man

·
noma-holic
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks man yea i got my core yesterday now im like scared to take all my dash apart cause i usually have to go do something as soon as i take my only vehicle apart lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
you stand out a little with that bright blue paint dont ya? nice truck tho, i need some new wider tires for mine.

·
noma-holic
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i definitly get attention ecspecially with a tuner exhaust pipe and no cat...

so i dont really like the color red on my bright blue truck so got rid of tht stcok grill for one i custom made, and i put some mesh in the blinker slots, and put 12 blue leds behind the grill and a bunch more in the interior check it out...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Lookin good man, keep it up, Gonna look great when you're done.

·
noma-holic
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ohh i thought they were ss mirrors.. are they even aftermarket i havent noticed them on any other nomas

well i got my drop springs djm 2 inch drop

a fiberglass lower bumper

and stripped the black paint off the wheels with aircraft stripper and found some pretty clean wheels under there except for one i messed up

·
noma-holic
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
can somebody change the title of this thread to ''blue95nomas build-up''???

Headlights were already clear when i got it, i feal like i cheated a lil bit :cool:

thanks yall shes comin along got my 17's back on and getting aligned next week, put new shocks on today rides way smoother than i thought it would lowered

ohhh and got me some 12k HIDS

·
noma-holic
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok thank you mostizzle ill do that, ya'll keep an eye out for it fixin to start working on the motor and engine bay soon, gonna clean it up and out and start paintin everything.. well when it warms back up a little bit

·
noma-holic
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so last saturday me and my girl went cruisin in dallas, and decided to stop at dennys on skillman an lbj, when i pull in the two way drive [ i mean one lane going one direction and the other going opposite], i notice the car in front of me stops. some guy gets out and slams his door and takes off walking across the parking lot, the lady driving got out called him a stupid motherf&^ker at the top of her lungs. gets back in the car puts it in REVERSE and punches the little saturn right into my front fender messed my shidd all up and bent my wheel.. wat a f#$king retard right, then this drunk dumb c%nt says, ooohhh i didnt see you.. im like ok kinda funny how people alway flash their brights at my 12k HIDS so im like what b#4ch did you think that bright blue light was the moon or something... well anyways turns out its not even her car, [the lady she barrowed it from had insurance luckily] and she had no license
and hopefully i will get 98 up bumper cover and grille and stuff and a new paint job
needed to vent some anger..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts