S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my red 1999 Chevy Blazer LT four door, 4x4 with only 14,800 miles. It is Vortech supercharged and ATI intercooled with JBA headers, custom y-pipe, Random Technology cat and Gibson exhaust. It has Edelbrock IAS shocks, Energy Suspension bushings, 17" Gara wheels with 265-60-17(f) 275-60-17(r) Bridgestone Dueler HP's (plus Blizzaks mounted on the stock wheels for winter). Full custom sound system, ram-air hood, SS mirros, Stillen bumper cover, urethane fender flares, APC Indiglo, VDO boost and fuel pressure gauges on A-pillar and more. There are far too many upgrades to list here. Suffice it to say it dynoed at 270 rwhp at 7-8 psi, and is now running 9-10 psi. Bill Mach expertly tuned this car himself at his shop in Detroit and can vouch for the quality of the vehicle. It will be featured in an upcoming issue of Truck Trend Magazine. Over $45,000 to relpicate. Asking $29,500. E-mail me for complete info and photos. Serious inquiries only. I'm in Indianapolis, Indiana. [email protected] -- extra brand new Gibson exhaust and bew floor mats included.

** Why you ask? I'm recently married, my wife is pregnant, and we need to get something more practical for her to drive with the coming baby ("That red truck is rumbly and loud and people are always stopping me to ask a bunch of questions about it...").

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
have you ran it at the track. looks sweet. lets say 290 hp at rear wheels with 9 psi boost. the regular 2wd 4 door blazers weigh in at 3900 pounds+ the 4x4 are supposidly at 4300 pounds. thats low 14s thats good times

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's never run at the track, but it is more than ready now (tracks are closed here for winter). It ran a 6.1 second 0-60 on the G-tech last year, and that was before intercooling and higher boost, so it was only making about 230 at the wheels at the time. I thought that was unbelievably quick for a heavy truck with that kind of power. I know the G-techs aren't perfect, but I've run some other vehicles on it and they have all been within a couple tenths of where they're supposed to be. The low six-second runs were done just by mashing the gas and holding on -- no brake torqueing to build boost. I'd be curious to see how it does in the qtr -- I think the ram-air setup that Bill installed would help there as the speed and airflow increase. Thanks for the props, Machperf97Jimmy. Yes, it spent a lot of time up at Mach Performance getting everything tuned perfectly. Bill did a lot of custom mods and was begging me to do a full motor build, put on a bigger blower and shoot for 400+ rwhp. It was a great project while I was single, living alone with my one-car garage and lots of time on my hands. But we all know how that goes...

Anybody know of a good sight where I can post the photos I shot the other day?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts