S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lets try this again...
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, today while i was driving i had put on my blinker and it began to blink really fast. At first i thought i had blown a fuse or a bulb so when i got home i checked it and both front and back blinkers on both sides were working, no bulbs burnt, however instead of blinking at their normal speeds, they were blinking really faster. I checked the fuse and it was good, and also my hazards were blinking normaly but when i put the blinkers on again, they were really FAST, i have no idea what it could be....does anyone know?

·
Lets try this again...
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BOTH sides are blinking fast, but hazards blink normally,

yeah isupike, i think i might have overfilled....and also my exhaust is sounding a little wierd, i think my muffler bearings might be going out too! Haha

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have the same thing in my dyme but I did it on purpose I have LED bulbs all around and it changes the resistance and it has something to do with the turn signal relay and when there is less resistance in the line they blink really fast in order to tell you something is wrong i.e. most likely a blow fuse or at worst your relay is going out. As long as your bulbs work fine and nobody rear-ends you I wouldnt worry about it too much. Hope this helps l8r.:twiggss: just had to throw in the dancing banana

·
She Gone!!!
50 Posts
Most likely it's you blinker relay that is under your dash. It is located behind your cigarette lighter or in that general area. You will have to remove your black bottom trim part under the cigarette lighter to get to it. I had the same prob.

·
Lets try this again...
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
boomfoo, you are exactly correct! I went and bought a new flasher relay at NAPA for like $2.50 and did what you said, pulled that panel off and replaced the relay and i was good to go! Thanks man

1 - 8 of 8 Posts