S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night i was supposed to be in a parade with my club, and right as we left line-up and hit the road for the parade, i heard PSSSSTTTTT

so i pulled over and the parade went on, luckily it happened before parade not in middle.

but it had popped loose from the fitting (from tank to valves line) and when that happened it landed on manifold, melting it in half..so LUCKILY i had a 2 foot piece of airline and a union, but it was dark/cold and on the ground so it was hard to get the line out, and connected then ran back up to valves. im at school right now, and my hands are still black from the oil and shit..lol

i got the airline ill take a pic, its melted bad.

·
I'm poor
1,665 Posts
man I hope I don't blow a line... Did you truck smack the ground, or did it go down nice and slow?

·
DROPTLO
526 Posts
bah

so thats y u wernt in the parade lol

·
Why not LAY FRAME ?????
324 Posts
GriMSysTeM said:
Well at least it wasn't like freeway or something.
happened to me at rush hr and i was in the fast lane

herd a loud pop , looked back rear slamed to the ground and was rubbing my rear tires , then i started making my way over to the shoulder and the front slammed down and i skided on and down the shoulder on frame - - killer sparks

the line was a line out of the tank to rear fill -- the line was not DOT , but the guy said it was

and then the valves opened cus of no back pressure

so i had a nice 175$ tow home after sitting like 4-5 hrs on the side of the rd- - -tow trucks would slow down put on their lights , then speed up after they saw how low i was

1 - 8 of 8 Posts