BlazinOn18s
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the Blazer chillen out in the Garage for the winter.. SUCKKKKK

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
davE's97-s said:
lol nice truck...is that a fkn machine gun sittin there on the table?
How do u think he got the rims. He had to rob boyd with something. j/k

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
lol.. did u get those rims from the guy on ebay u were telling me about? how did everything go?

·
BlazinOn18s
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Went good.. And they Came threw.. Any ways that gun on the table is my Airsoft Rifle.. Game like Paintball HEHE..YEa the blazer has a 305. Chromed out. Body has been off the truck for a complete restore with a ruberized frame.. Whole interior is Redone and new paint.. Anyways when i take it out to test fit the rims today ill take some more pics.. Al thought it has Crapy rims on it now! Thanks for looking .

·
BLUEBYU
465 Posts
Carbon Copy said:
are those new cuz those dont look shiny at all? is that the way all polished rims are?
Boyd's cast wheels don't shine at all

·
BlazinOn18s
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea there Cast.. Also my hands have been all over that one rim so it has hand prints all over it from showing everyone.. All the others look BLING BLING..

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Hey baller, those wheels are hella nice. I swear I'm going to get some soon. How much did you get them for, off ebay or whatever? You said they are cast, do they make them in billet? Are those the smooth lip, do you know if they make them in smooth lip? You can PM me if you want, or post on here.

Thanks.

·
BlazinOn18s
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yup there cast i got them off Ebay for 1000 Bucks.. Brand spanking new.. I thoughjt i was goiing to get rooked but i couldnt let down the offer.. And yes there smooth lip.. I like Cast better then the actuell billet.. They shine right up like billet. Please go to WWW.AxisHp.com And e-mail him and tell him ProBaller25 AKA shawn sent you He will hook you up Thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts