S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally picked my 02 Blazer Xtreme. Looking for owners of other blazers for a possible new grouping or thread. If interested post replies here..Thanks Bobby

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Steve. Counting on other members to turn it up a bit and let me know what they think. Post a pic and lets see them...I should have pics of mine up by about lunchtime this afternoon.(Jan 16th) Thanks Bobby

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here she is. My Baby. 1 day old.. Flowmaster with dual tails on sat. going out now to install K&N, Gut the fac. airbox and wire up my B&M Shift Improver. Be back Later

Attachments

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What year center caps. Why the older ones?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah but '02s are aluminum instead of plastic aren't they???
Centercaps I mean....:confused:

I'd much rather have he alum. But I don't care for the bowtie on the new one. I would paint it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey, count me in. I own a Space Blue Metalic Blazer X! I ordered my springs so I can drop her. I'll post pics as soon as I get it done. If you want the older style center caps I'll trade you straight up man! Let me know, my e-mail is [email protected]
So far all I have done to my Blazer X is K&N filter cone and removed maf screen. After my springs get here I'll be going for a 3/3 drop. Blazer X guys keep us posted on what you've done and what you plan on doing.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry guy, sticking with aluminum center caps. Just talked to parts guy and he said he thinks he can dig up a set in red for me. Will know in a few days.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Oh well. I called the parts department of my local chevy dealership to find out how much they would be, they 200 for all 4!! I guess I'll just stick with mine for now unless anyone else knows another place to get them. Keep in touch you Blazer X guys

·
Blazer X and ZR-2 owner
341 Posts
Hey 02Red: cool truck. :thumbup:
There definitely isn't many of us 2002 Blazer X's out there. I got mine in October. There isn't many pics of mine on the web. Try: http://ecm.nac.net/swansea2/
My Blazer is in Pic #1,4 & 5 I think
First things I did was peel off that stupid gold bowtie sticker on the rear gate and got a SS bowtie for the grill. Then I tinted the windows and got light covers all the way around. Other than a few other little things I am waiting for spring to take it out of the garage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
blazer x

count me in! good to hear of are a few more out there. we are a rare breed we need to stick together. i've got a black '01 blazer x. i ordered it with every option xcept 6 disk changer and steering wheel radio controls. my few mods are tinted windows, k&n fipk, and carbon fiber bowtie. i have many questions that need answers like: are we supposed to have the factory hop shock? when do the belltec 2" drop spindles come out? opinions on xaust systems? stay in touch.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well I finally got mine Blazer X lowered! I'll post pics as soon I get a chance.

·
Visual-Insanity.org
249 Posts
If i had an Xblazer i'd be game.... but i dont...

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
yeah i got that same problem if i had an x blazer i'd be in but i got the s10xtreme instead

·
Registered
11 Posts
What up yall just checkin in i got an 01 red blazer xtreme lil over 6000 miles on it i will post pics soon not very many mods but they include Tinted glass white face gauges 2 ten inch JL W3 subs with rockford 500 watt amp. Rims and lowering kit coming soon :beer:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
U DA MAN. Every one of us counts.

·
Visual-Insanity.org
249 Posts
Do i have to buy a Xblazer to Count? heh :)

·
Blazer X and ZR-2 owner
341 Posts
Bombpop: where did you put the subs and amp? I am trying to find out if any one has fit anything under the rear seats yet?

02Red...(and anyone else) Would you drive to Worcestor Mass. for the New England Summer Nationals in July or is it too far of a drive? I am trying to see how many X owners we can get to show up. I have a few X's so far.

Slammed: Truck sounds awesome where's some pics? I tried your website but you gave it to someone else...

1 - 20 of 143 Posts