S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this guy lives by me. i went to him once asking if he wants to lower it he said no its fine the way it is. truck would look good lowered i just dont understand why people dont lower the truck and get rims. what do you guys think??

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
that wheel gap is huge :uhoh: tell him rims without a drop is illegal.....citizen's arrest!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Definately! Drive your's over there and tell him to at least make it like that! Are those KMC Condors? I thought about getting them, but I decided against it because of too much wheel, but they do look pretty good. But yeah, I have seen a few Expeditions around here w/ 20's but no drop and it looks terrible. I think people around here are just too cheap!

DogP

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
it definitely needs to go down a little, I dropped my truck 2/3 after having my new wheels for a couple of weeks and when I get it back from the dealer it is probably going down another inch or two.

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Drive by, lol

I like the drive by photo snapping, lol, it didnt look too bad in the far away pic, but that up close wheel well gap is horrible, just jack that X up and lower it for him, he will pay you when he sees how good it looks. Hey Tony you get those bags on yet??

Nathan

·
32,797 Posts
Well I have rims and no drop and mine looks good.

You just need to pick the right tire combo.
If you're not gonna drop it, don't get low-profile tires.
So many trucks out here roll on 20's with rubberband tires
and the stock height, it just looks awful.

And some people like myself don't lower their rides because they need a vehicle thats got some clearance to go over stuff and through rough roads, but if you're
doing that you shouldn't have low-profiles anyway.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Damn that 1st pic looks like a 4x4 with an xtreme kit and rims.

·
Tuner Style Ranger
30 Posts
Damn he needs a drop bad! I kind of like the wheels. Haven't seen them a lot, but when you see the wheel well gap it takes away from them a little. Has he seen your badass Blazer?? What does he think about it? He has to like how yours sits compared to his so there must be a reason why he doesn't want to drop it. I would talk with him and explain that it is pretty easy to do and clear up any misconceptions he has about lowering. Most people think you get a horrible ride when you lower a vehicle so he might think that. You could take him for a ride in your blazer and prove that wrong......maybe not sure how your ride is now. Does he have any other plans for it?

Mark

·
BLAZIN SADDLE
1,394 Posts
I looked like that for 2 months.......I was thinking of robbing a store so I could lower mine (SHORT of CASH), I hated it.Take him for a ride in (stefannys01blazer) and he will be looking for the next store to knock OFF!!!! It looks like SH$$ when it's not your own. :barf:

3-Billet Bowtie
4-255/45/18 Pirelli Zero's on HALO rims
5-Boston Acoustics speakers in doors/dash
6-Pioneer 6x9's in the back seat area
7-K&N GEN II
8-FlowMaster 40series with 2 1/4 pipe Magnaflow SS tip
9-2/3 DROP with Belltech Spindles and Blocks
10-Poweraid Spacer
11-Removed MAF Screen
12-JL amp and one 10” JL subwoofer
13-SS mirrors WHITE, matching handles
14-Shaved Emblems
15- HPPIII

And a list one mile long

·
BLAZIN SADDLE
1,394 Posts
WAY TO GO (s10rz350) that's what did it for me, I seen mine dropped on this site. The guy has to see this!!!!!! SH$$ he will be looking for little old ladies to ROB. :thumbup:

3-Billet Bowtie
4-255/45/18 Pirelli Zero's on HALO rims
5-Boston Acoustics speakers in doors/dash
6-Pioneer 6x9's in the back seat area
7-K&N GEN II
8-FlowMaster 40series with 2 1/4 pipe Magnaflow SS tip
9-2/3 DROP with Belltech Spindles and Blocks
10-Poweraid Spacer
11-Removed MAF Screen
12-JL amp and one 10” JL subwoofer
13-SS mirrors WHITE, matching handles
14-Shaved Emblems