S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys the outside is done from my part. the rest is up to my fiance. she wants ghost flames on the front but that will have to wait. she is gonna get some bolt ons and stereo and some guages and its done. the notch is a custom 1 3/4 notch that is about all i need. i have 3.5 inches from axle to bottoming out on the notch. rides really good and back came down even more now that we arent resting on the bumpstops.

total drop is spindles in front with 1/2 loop cut off of the 2.5 inch drop blazer x springs. in rear its a 4 inch block on top of the 2.5 inch blazer leafs. so total is about a 5.5 6.5 drop.

tony

Attachments

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
beautiful truck man.....! get any rubbing in the front at all? wheels look sweet!

·
Self Portrait
1,634 Posts
Great Truck! Location brings back memories! I Did some time at Valejo....really liked the bay area...lots of stuff to do!

Rick

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
hey tony, dude the blazer looks bad-ass!!!!..............and maybe when i get rich enough i'll have to fly you out here to Maine to make my Blazer look like that......hahaha.....L8R :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts