S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Do i still have warranty?
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay well i installed my 2 in spindles today on my blaze x and now my abs light is on i hear a horrable nosis when i am driving and my alilgmenti realy reallly off when i hit the brake my whell flys to the left what do i do any info i am in a little jam here....

·
Just a member
6,626 Posts
sounds like you may have damaged the abs line going to that side when you did the install. that sound you are describing sounds like the abs sensor trying to engage the anti locking on that side incorrectly.

·
The Dave Inc.
11,720 Posts
yeah ive never done it but spindles on a blazer are a bit more involved and require more care with brake lines if im not mistaken? and get an alignment

·
Wis minitrucker
252 Posts
juat put spindles on my 01 x blaze and when i was installing the spindle i hung the wheel hub assembly off to the side on a hook but the hub was to heavy and fell which caused the wires for my abs to strech and slightly pull out(you cant visually see it but i assumed that is what happened because my light is now on, and those wires are very delicate) now i have to get one for 300.00 at autozone

·
Just a member
6,626 Posts
BlAzIn04X said:
now today it hasent came on at all but wehen i press the brake some times it locks my left and the wheels turn to the left and you hear a sound cannt describe it
i think i know the sound you are describing. it is probably the sensor for that side of the abs making the noise. i bet it is making a whining/grinding noise that windes down when you stop right?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts