S-10 Forum banner

blazer grill

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  ARCdidit 
#1 ·
i have a 94 s-10. i was wondering if the blazer grill witht the flush headlights will just fit in there? also, what needs to be done with hooking up the headlights? mine is a sealed composite and i think with the blazer you just need to change the bulb.

#6 ·
thanks guys!!!

can you believe a 16 year old girl tools that now!!?? Her parents bought it for her from my buddy that I sold it to(and you don't even want to know what I sold it for-Id have foot marks in my ass for days!!)lets just say he made a killing on it-both times!!!I used a set of 98 front bumper ends and sectioned them, then reshaped the ends and welded them to the 94' bumper. A lot of people asked me at the time why I didnt just use the whole bumper, and it was because I didnt want the ugly dip in the middle. Its the same reason That I am building a custom front bumper out of a 96' sonoma front cover for my 96'(to go with the envoy lights, an grille-I dont think the envoy bumper is clean enough-no offense).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.