S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello and find out if us Blazer guys are welcome here. Site is unreal. Trucks are even better. Can't wait to get my into mine....Anybody know who sells the flowmaster exhaust everyone is reccomending. Coming up blank here..Thanks

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
welcome to the board.......of course blazers are welcome and if someone says otherwise i'll kick thier ass:D .........so ya gonna get something new.......in yer post, you said you couldn't wait to ge tin yer's........the flows yer talkin bout are prolly the 40 series.....you can to almost any muffler shop and they should have em in stock........anywhere from 200-230 bones 'round here.....again, WELCOME ABOARD:thumbup:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the hello and the info guys. Picking my truck up on tuesday of next week. having dealer do cat back gears and stereo. going w 6 disc factory for now. All under warranty.. Ya gotta luv it

·
Registered
473 Posts
think ur outnumbered

You can get a 40 series flowmaster for like $70 -90 outta summitracing.com. Give that a try, its a bit better than a couple hundred.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
i have a 40 series direct weld on for 65 bucks

2.5 offset entry/2.5 inch center exit with the 2.5 inch turn down attached. sounded real good was used for about 2 months.

was on my fiances blazer x she wanted something a little more quiet but its not loud at all to me.

new one at summit is 80 shipped. plus about 20 bucks at the shop to put the turn down on and 10 to weld the front part to stock system.

all you need to do with this one is weld it to the stock pipe coming out from the cat thats it

tony

E

·
0 Posts
hey all i just bought a 2001 blazer extreme and it has all the extreme parts plus some extra like a pioneer cd play and sub plus a 500 watt amp and a powerdyne supercharger any ideas of any sites i can go to to get parts?:) :rolleyes: :p

·
Hates 'know-it-alls'
26,065 Posts
extremebalazer69 said:
hey all i just bought a 2001 blazer extreme and it has all the extreme parts plus some extra like a pioneer cd play and sub plus a 500 watt amp and a powerdyne supercharger any ideas of any sites i can go to to get parts?:) :rolleyes: :p

Check out www.blazinlow.com or watch the classifieds here. Alot of people sell stuff for blazers on here as well.

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Wow old post. Welcome tho.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts