S-10 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
what an asshole.sucks that you sent the item back. oh well you still can be immature, and send pizzas and all type of other bs to his house. srs.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Meh, I have to much to lose and I do plan on being back in Ga. next year to go hike the Appalachian Trail and I'm keeping tabs on his whereabouts ;)

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
  • July 19

• 12:06pm
    Jonathan KitchensJust wonder if you had a chance to send it out yet.

You can send it paypal too, that would be much easier for both of us. Just make sure to send it as a gift so there are no fees like I did when I sent it to you.

• 12:35pm
    Chris HunterI'm send a money order

• July 19

• 6:15pm
    Jonathan KitchensThat's fine, just wondering if you got it out yet or had the money order number yet.

• Wednesday

• 10:12pm
    Jonathan KitchensHad a chance to send it out yet? Just trying to see what's up.

• Today

• 9:58pm
    Jonathan KitchensAny updates Chris?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
  • Jonathan KitchensHad a chance to send it out yet? Just trying to see what's up.

• July 26

• 9:58pm
    Jonathan KitchensAny updates Chris?

• Friday

• 10:39pm
    Jonathan KitchensWhat's going on man, haven't got the money order yet.

• Sunday

• 11:04am
    Jonathan KitchensIt's August now, still haven't heard from you.

• 11:25am
    Chris HunterI know what month it is. Did u get that thread taken care of like u said u was? The money is no big deal I'm just waiting on that to come down

• 11:44am
    Jonathan KitchensThe thread can't come down until a mod removes it. They will remove it as soon as this is settled, but nothing has happened yet.
    FYI This has nothing to do with me and I will in NO way add to this problem but someone male or female I have no idea has it out for you. I don't know any details but I kept everything about you I knew out of it and regardless of what happens to between us I will. I just wanted you to know there is someone local to you who's really pissed at you for something. I haven't received any emails from them in a few weeks but if I do again I'll forward them to you.

• 11:52am
    Chris HunterDude wtf is that.

• 12:04pm
    Chris HunterSend the last one if this is true. I just find stuff like this funny.

• Today

• 12:26am
    Jonathan KitchensJust letting you know. Like I said it was awhile back and I was just letting you know. It has nothing to do with me and I want no part of it. Dude seemed retarded, I honestly thought it was a joke at first and it could be, either way whatever. So has the money order gone out yet?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
Try to be nice and give someone a heads up on some crazy mofo and they act all tough like they're so bad. Damn man, just letting you know.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Yeah, I've sent a message every day since Sunday and he has "seen" each within 15 seconds of me sending them and he stopped responding again.

181 - 200 of 209 Posts