S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Teen Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys so I decided on the Rim I want for sure and it is the RVM Serpents 20" but now I gotta decide on wether to go with the black or chrome. Let me know which one u think looks better. I did 2 quick photoshop jobs to see the two when i get my truck lowered, roll pan, window tint, and shaved.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Is your truck blue or black. If it's blue go with the chrome but if it's black go with the black with the lip.

·
Gettin' back in the game
3,268 Posts
Nothing on earth looks better than black on black man! You do realize 20's aren't gonna be ANYWHERE near as big as they look in your chop, right?

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
chrome for sure.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
chrome.... black is just the lastest trend, it'll be out real soon!!!!!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
fiveinchbodydrop said:
chrome.... black is just the lastest trend, it'll be out real soon!!!!!
well chrome has been around for way too long... chrome is ugly... i have never seen a chrome rim with a good design. to me they all look to hood rich... get the black. i dont see that going out soon. **** trends.

·
awd equipped
3,013 Posts
im kind of in the same boat. i have some xtreme wheels i want to paint but i dont know how well the black center w/ chrome polished lip would look on my green 98 sdime. ive been meaning to post and get some opinions. but yea im in the same situation. if you think of another color let me know.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts