S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Teen Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up? I'm looking for a set of black rims for under 1k new or used? So far I have really liked the Diablo Delta Forces but I can't find them anywhere under 1k new or used. I also like the RVM Spazios and I have found some on ebay for under 1k so that is an option. Let me know what you guys think and some other choices I have. By the way theres a pic of my truck below I know I know stock stock stock haha I'm only 15 and make $5.50 an hour but I'm workin on it lol. Thanks ahead of time for your time and help.

·
Teen Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Ok I did a quick photoshop job and put the RVM Spazios on, dropped it a little, tinted the windows, rollpan, shaved the door handles, and blacked out the headlights and tailights and it turned out to look pretty cool IMO. Let me know what ya think.

·
Gettin' back in the game
3,268 Posts
bigphill911 said:
Ok I did a quick photoshop job and put the RVM Spazios on, dropped it a little, tinted the windows, rollpan, shaved the door handles, and blacked out the headlights and tailights and it turned out to look pretty cool IMO. Let me know what ya think.
Dude, thsoe are like the equivelant (sp?) of rolling on 24's!!!

I say just buy a set of rims you like and have 'em powdercoated black. That's what I'm doing.

·
Teen Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yah the serpents are bad @$$ they are the ones I'm getting for sure! How big of a static drop can I do without rubbing issues? Also they will bolt right on witout adapters or any of that crap correct? Heres a pic of them photoshoped. Also does anyone know of anyone with those on a s10 or noma Id like to be the first to do it lol.

·
1988 S15 Member
794 Posts
bigphill911 said:
Oh yah the serpents are bad @$$ they are the ones I'm getting for sure! How big of a static drop can I do without rubbing issues? Also they will bolt right on witout adapters or any of that crap correct? Heres a pic of them photoshoped. Also does anyone know of anyone with those on a s10 or noma Id like to be the first to do it lol.

I have seen them on a black noma b4 and they were tight. check out staticmadness.com for your drop ? and they will bolt right up with no adapters

1 - 20 of 20 Posts