S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I was looking through mini-truckin and saw a complete back half frame for an s-10 that will lay on 22s. Its the lever forward facing 4-link with the mandrel bends in it. Basically its everything I want and just welds right. Anyone know anything about this or ever used it?

Thanks
Chris

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

I guess I will just give them a call but just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions about this.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Yea I dont think Ive heard of anyone here with this setup... in fact, I havent even heard about it.. heh.. maybe seen it though. Try givin em a call.

·
Lazy Ass Member
186 Posts
yea try emailing [email protected] or if you are ever on sportruck.com you can catch him there too... i know sics15 of this forum and that one have that backhalf with the mandrel bent rails... search the members area here for his profile on cardomain, it has lots of pics

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks yea I am going to e-mail him about it. I saw sics15 frame cause if I don't get this kit I am going to get the shop he got his done at. (are51customs)

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
ya, roadsurfer.net is bills site IDB. Bill's a good guy, very whitty and knows his shit from what I can tell. I wont even get into the whole thine with him and Sean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts