S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Just picked up a 4th or 5th general socket set with some wrenches and sturdy locking box. That also happens to fit the t-stack dewalt boxes in my bed or as the factory intended : Versastack zcraftsmsn 206 pc 1/4 3/8 1/2 drives included for 99 bucks, locking drawers so it's Bern bouncing around on top (over bed lip in height) of my wheeled box just fine. Spots up top to hold bolts or whatever. Normally 200, heck of a deal, HD has the dewalt right angle attachment with a bit kit and extension for 9.88, the right angle impact attach is normally 20-25 alone. Milwaukee psckout small case is normally 35$ you can get the locking case w/ 100pc for 49...dumb good deal...anyways mine are big box, so I think I bent the rules, don't care glad I can probably help someone, and that's what matters! I've had 2 dewalt right angle attachments, well now I've got 3 lol. Trust me they come in handy and 10 bucks???cmon!
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Sleeve Bumper

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
I bought a dewalt miterbox yesterday for 449. Came free with a 200$ folding stand..I decided I wanted the 450 towards a Bosch surgeon 12" so I tried to return them today..they gave full refund/took the saw (box was ripped from my excitement yesterday) told me to keep the stand....me: 'thank youuu???"..so yeah, I feel dirty, but apparently that's how lowes rolls?another tool kit, Kobalt 306? Hard case 99 from200ish?
But the kobslt case would be a great gift or to yourself, fit right behind a single cab seat,?

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
I bought a dewalt miterbox yesterday for 449. Came free with a 200$ folding stand..I decided I wanted the 450 towards a Bosch surgeon 12" so I tried to return them today..they gave full refund/took the saw (box was ripped from my excitement yesterday) told me to keep the stand....me: 'thank youuu???"..so yeah, I feel dirty, but apparently that's how lowes rolls?another tool kit, Kobalt 306? Hard case 99 from200ish?

[/URL][/URL]
Won't close the thread incase anyone wants to still throw in a good deal just because, but we have picked our winner!

Congrats to @Beasyphone !

Will be sending a PM to confirm some details to send the giftcard

Kevin
😋 cool beans, I say keep it open or I'll start a tool deal thread of my own lol?? I literally go to at least 1 (some form of construction) store a day, usually 2 to 7 times bcuz I'm ugh, forgetful??? But I can't leave anywhere without scoping deals as one way or another; tomoro or next year, ill use it/them...also if anyone knows where I can find 6x6 post bases in stainless in the Carolinas, it would be much appreciated, local supply house wanted 47$ a piece today!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts