S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

White Product Rectangle Shopping cart Font

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.

Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was looking for a torque wrench that went to at least 200lbs for the Pitman arm on my truck. Lowes dropped the price on this Craftsman to about $50 which I thought was a pretty good deal.

Turned out to be a real sturdy unit and worked like a charm. It's also big enough that it could double as a softball bat.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Just picked up a 4th or 5th general socket set with some wrenches and sturdy locking box. That also happens to fit the t-stack dewalt boxes in my bed or as the factory intended : Versastack zcraftsmsn 206 pc 1/4 3/8 1/2 drives included for 99 bucks, locking drawers so it's Bern bouncing around on top (over bed lip in height) of my wheeled box just fine. Spots up top to hold bolts or whatever. Normally 200, heck of a deal, HD has the dewalt right angle attachment with a bit kit and extension for 9.88, the right angle impact attach is normally 20-25 alone. Milwaukee psckout small case is normally 35$ you can get the locking case w/ 100pc for 49...dumb good deal...anyways mine are big box, so I think I bent the rules, don't care glad I can probably help someone, and that's what matters! I've had 2 dewalt right angle attachments, well now I've got 3 lol. Trust me they come in handy and 10 bucks???cmon!
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Sleeve Bumper

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

View attachment 355483

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.

Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team
Amazon has the AC Delco pro. water pump 252-711 for $38.98

1 - 5 of 5 Posts