S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just out for a cruise today in the L, and isaw a black s10.. appeared to have the xenon kit.. might have been stock xtreme, couldnt really tell, except for the front bumper.. taht was definately a xenon piece.. It also had a blueish tribal flame paint job,roll pan and license plate in the tailgate.. it was sittin on some 15" stock twisties.. is that anyone on here?? it was a really nice truck.. if i had my digi on me i would have snapped a few pics..

·
I Love Grenades
1,618 Posts
slammed blaze said:
I was just out for a cruise today in the L, and isaw a black s10.. appeared to have the xenon kit.. might have been stock xtreme, couldnt really tell, except for the front bumper.. taht was definately a xenon piece.. It also had a blueish tribal flame paint job,roll pan and license plate in the tailgate.. it was sittin on some 15" stock twisties.. is that anyone on here?? it was a really nice truck.. if i had my digi on me i would have snapped a few pics..

I've been seeing alot more custom minis around lately. Blazed4x4 even showed my ANOTHER ty in the area. That makes 6 sys/tys that I know of within like 2 miles of my house.

Did you ever get pics of the Camaro up? If you need me to snap some pics let me know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts