S-10 Forum banner
801 - 817 of 817 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #801 ·
Dropped in a nice new mechman alt and need to grab a smaller belt to accommodate the smaller pulley. Holds strong at 12-14 volts now when the system hits. Trying to finish up some other projects and move some parts and cars before I break this one down again to remount the tanks and fuel cell. Rain here has not let up last few weeks and work was crazed so once again I have money but no time to fool around. Got the bug to finish the remodel on the house so that was the drive for this weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #802 ·
No idea why most of my pics didn't die on here because I dumped photopunk. Still remodeling the crib and working on a million things. Latest problem with the dime is leaking exhaust manifolds. Stereo components all upgraded during covid years. Truck is being driven on the regular. I have all the parts to redo the bed and mount up the camper. We are buttoning up an OG nissan this weekend, and picked up an xtreme blazer that needs a little attention. Hopefully when the nissan clears the garage I can get the s10 in. I'll try and post a few pics on here from the cell.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
32,773 Posts
You can post your pics directly to the site using the icon at the bottom of the reply bow that looks like a mountain. It should post your pics full size, but if in doubt, select Full Image when posting.

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #804 ·
Thank you sir.

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #805 ·
Automotive tire Grille Vehicle Bumper Car

Hood Grille Vehicle Automotive design Luggage and bags

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #806 ·
Very impressed with the tiny amp for the components. Exhaust leak fix is next. Gonna wrap the exhaust and port it while it's off.

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #807 ·
Swapped in an oversized horn button for the wheel too. Cleaned it up nice.
Wheel Automotive tire Steering part Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #808 ·
Well......remember 20 or so pages ago when I tried to use stock uppers and stock spindles to lay on 18s with stupid camber??? I think we ground down the exhaust manifold on the passenger side....actual hole in there now. Crap. Gonna jb weld it to pass inspection this week then I will figure something out moving forward.

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #811 ·
So found another manifold at the shop. New gaskets and wrapped it. Time to fix up this ugly engine bay.
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Road surface Tread

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Asphalt Road surface

Alligator Grey Crocodilia Scaled reptile Art

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive exterior Gas

·
B4U Task Force Admin
32,773 Posts
I think it would be more effective having them ceramic coated, or painted with VHT ceramic exhaust paint.

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #813 ·
Eh just mainly for looks. I had the crap to coat them in the oven but I just needed it quick fixed and clear for inspection this week.

·
murse
13,212 Posts
Dude please tell me what adapter you used for the steering wheel install and where I can get it.

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #815 ·
avs on the web. good stuff.

801 - 817 of 817 Posts