S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 17th is coming up in a couple months, Sept. 6 to be more precise. Anyway, I've got a couple things to throw on the wishlist, but wondering if you guys could help me out with some things I could do with my truck for around $150.

All I've got now is the following:

SPAL Power Window Kit (with the switches)
SPAL Amenity 7-Channel Remote Shaved Door Handle Kit (with remote)

Then a few speed training items I've been wanting for a long time.

·
I <3 Primer
892 Posts
my 17th b-day was last friday and i got a FBI smooth steel rollpan, lighted license plate box, and a tailgate handle relocator. just a few ideas for you...happy b-day even tho its a little early

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heh, it's only going to be about $100-$150 like usual. Heh. Never get anything that I want except for on my birthday, so I gotta get something I want now. lol

I get stuff on my birthday wishlist... but not my christmas one (literally, only one year have I gotten anything off my wish list, generally they avoid it and get me lame-ass shit.)

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
i have no clue on what to ask for, i dget new mirrors just cuz mine dont stay where you adjust them(manual mirrors) hmm every thing else id want is way over that. do u got a cd player? speakers? hmm i dont know much about lifting trucks so i cant suggest any of that stuff. just check around ebay and get ideas. im just throwin out ideas

i almost forgot you should ask for pie, just look at my avitar

·
on my way to pimpin
1,600 Posts
Get some big meaty tires since you want to lift it. My b day is a ways off, 9 months or somethin like that. I think if i dont have a full skin by then I'm going to ask for one. or you could ask for some American racing Offroad style rims perhaps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts