S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to be setting up a meet in biloxi MS soon. We had one a few months ago and it was me and two others from the forum. Since then alot of others have shown interest in meeting up. (you know who you are). Anyone from the forum who can make it is welcome to come. I have not set up a date yet, but it will most likely be on a saturday night or a wednesday night when we can go to the drag strip. The last meet we had we just all hung out and drove around. Me and the other two people who were here last time are going to be working this out, thanks.

.If you are interested please just post in this thread so I can get a list of people to contact with the date. Also post if you would prefer wed. night drag raceing or saturday night cruising

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'll be there. Just let me know what date. Also Sat. cruising is better for me. I have to work Thursday & the last time I went to the track it took forever to make a couple of passes. they meed to get better organized there. It also cost $5 per person to get in & $15 to run. Just a thought let me know

·
Black & Red
188 Posts
Yeahey. I'm up for it, just let me know. And doesn't matter to me whether Sat. or Wed. night, I'm easy.

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone else?? BTW, wagn, I just got some street scene mirrors for X-mas (just though I would rub it in)

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SSBlazerV8 said:
What about Hooters?
What we have done in the past is usually not have a set meeting place. We all just meet at one place and cruise around town. As you know SSblazer, Biloxi is great for cruising. For example, last time we met up in the mall parking lot then went to the beach from there (to the parking lot where alot of cars and trucks gather on saturday nights), from there we went to Sonic for a little while and then drove around a little bit. About 2 or so we parked our trucks on the side of a nice looking highway and Wagn layed down in the middle of the high way to take pics of all of our trucks. its kinda fun to not really plan anything and just hang out.

·
Black & Red
188 Posts
BTW, wagn, I just got some street scene mirrors for X-mas (just though I would rub it in) [/B]
lol! yeah, go ahead and rub it in. Them bitches better be welded to the truck when I see 'em! :evilg:

And if possible, try not to plan it on Sat. the 17th. There's suppose to be a show I'm goin' to down in N.O. on the Westbank. Also, I'll let you know when I do finally run the Jimmy, just need a helmet.

·
layin frame biatch
525 Posts
kev, i'm in for sat. night cruising even though my truck is tore apart now, (still waiting on fillers from somebody). Oh yeah do u still need a tailgate? If u still need one hit me up anyday after 8pm. If my truck is still in pieces when y'all have the meet i guess i'll have to whip out the MR2.

·
Black & Red
188 Posts
Wagn said:
And if possible, try not to plan it on Sat. the 17th. There's suppose to be a show I'm goin' to down in N.O. on the Westbank.
Scratch that, that show's been canceled. So, I'm up for whatever.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Give me a place and time to meet up wit u guys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts