S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Looks good now that u got some more bling on it.

WHERES THE BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Alsek Spring & Fab Ltd.
1,230 Posts
looks good. the only thing that isnt yellow are your handles.

btw, wheres the snow??? lol

·
Alsek Spring & Fab Ltd.
1,230 Posts
whaddya mean? it doesnt snow in florida?? WTF thats not fair at all...... HAHAHAH

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Hell yeah, your truck is movin right along. Alot faster than mine.

I love it!!!

·
Still waters run Deep
937 Posts
isn't that yellow Colorado on the far left the ZQ8? From what I know, only the Sport (ZQ8) come with color-matched grill and bumper.

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Wow.!.!. just think if you bagged it with some nice 18 chromies. shaved the handles..... for sure be a total killer truck... the envoy makes it look hella nice too.... the first pic is now my Desktop screen saver.. :thumbup: killer truck..

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
3rdCoastCrawlin said:
isn't that yellow Colorado on the far left the ZQ8? From what I know, only the Sport (ZQ8) come with color-matched grill and bumper.
I thought so too but its a 4 door and i didnt see any sport edition badges on it or anything. Plus i dont think they come with those wheels.

·
Still waters run Deep
937 Posts
the Sports edition comes in all models ie. reg cab, ex cab, and crew cab. I don't think it has any special "Sport" emblems. You should test drive it and tell us how it drives. I am seriously looking into getting a crew cab sports edition colorado. Does it have the leather seats in it?

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
3rdCoastCrawlin said:
I was on chevrolet.com building a colorado for the hell of it, they have a $300 option for color keyed grille and other accents available on any colorado model I believe.

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
3rdCoastCrawlin said:
the Sports edition comes in all models ie. reg cab, ex cab, and crew cab. I don't think it has any special "Sport" emblems. You should test drive it and tell us how it drives. I am seriously looking into getting a crew cab sports edition colorado. Does it have the leather seats in it?

i didnt get a good look inside, next time i go there i'll test drive one probably.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks real good, but your headlight on the driver side is crooked(hood needs alignment too) heh. Other than that it's mint.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts