S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i laid my bike down and it also had been laid down once before i bought it. it was just cosmetic damage. well 2 weeks ago i decided to start fixing it. here are some progress pics and the final pics. i got it back together today :)

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those are just some of the pics. but all in all i had to fix three different plastic pieces and the mirrors. other than that i just got the other ones ready for paint. and here's what i came up with. first pic is what it use to look like

what do you guys think?

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
is that a 10 or 12?

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's a 2006 Kawasaki ZZR600

i thought about painting it like the truck but kinda wanted something simple and different from the truck

·
2.2 Auto FTW
2,957 Posts
looks great!

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stupid me was in too big of a hurry to throw my jacket on that night. just scraped my arm up

·
NOFAT1S
579 Posts
Nice job on the paint! The colors look great together

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ouchie ... let me ask ..what did u use to fix the crack ...fusor/duramix??

3M plastic repair. the stuff that starts out in two different tubes and it mixes together as you shoot it out of the gun. got it from o'reilys

then sanded those down pretty smooth, glazed then primed

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
paint looks great. i like the colors, really basic. where the gear dude, you got lucky.

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
yea i was just asking b/c alot of those plastic repairs say not to put anything else on top of it like plastic fillers/glazes they say to use the 2 part mix and sand it down ...IDK...just wondering ...thanks ...came out great

·
Used to Lay body on 26's
3,199 Posts
i like Aces picture better lol it looks pretty cool to me. And shit if you transport it in the truck that would be cool to show up at shows with it in the back, matching the truck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts