S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
I'm BLOWN
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was tonight..ground was finally dry so me and some friends went out and my buddy Tom took these..no bleach or nothin bein used..all rubber..smoke em while you got em:finger:

Attachments

·
I'm BLOWN
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I believe someone wanted to see the trail comin out the gap between the bed and the cab:afro:
This is a bad pic..but you can kinda see it happenin

Attachments

·
I'm BLOWN
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I suppose I should wash it b 4 I post n e more pix of it:soap: lol

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
racerS10_96 said:
I wish I could do that :eyes: It's so hard to brake torque stick shift
its even harde in a 2.2...:doh:

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
racerS10_96 said:
I wish I could do that :eyes: It's so hard to brake torque stick shift
What?! Rev up, dump clutch, start spinning, move clutch foot to brake, burn tires.

·
That 3D picture dude guy
4,570 Posts
Auto's are great for power breaking ;)

too bad my truck desnt burn out too well :(

·
Rollin on Black 18s
529 Posts
Looks nice, got any pics of the spot where you burnt em? It's always nice to see a pile of money, er, rubber sitting behind the spot you just burnt.

Drew

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
nice, dont let them hate on your in the rain *cough* burnout, its all good, i like the third picture with your headlights the only thing showing, very sick

·
Got spray? Got boost? (y)
3,084 Posts
Nice burnout!. BTW you can do a nice power brake with a stick. Even a 2.2l besides most only turn one wheel. I can do it with the 2.2l and it even pulls two tires (Zexel torsion).

·
I'm BLOWN
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tuned_In_Kustoms said:
Looks nice, got any pics of the spot where you burnt em? It's always nice to see a pile of money, er, rubber sitting behind the spot you just burnt.

It was gettin dark when we did em..I have a pic of the lines..but you can't see the piles of money..err..rubber..but there were PiLeS..those tires went from really good tread..to NO tread:rock:

·
I'm BLOWN
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Turned in..where'd you get the clear headlights?..or did you do it yourself?..or anyone..I need to get rid of the orange..lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
actually easy to do in a man, use right foot hold brake and romp on gas and use left foot to slowly release the clutch, i learned in the rain then i did it on dry ground now its easy

·
zippy
733 Posts
you can hold a manual back pretty easy if you have large feet. i just hold the brake, apply enough gas to get'm going, and release the clutch. shifting it during is hard though. btw, nice burnout....:cool:

hey, is that a torsion or torsen you use?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts