S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok...i havent messed with any wires, the only thing i did was add a compressor for my airrride and my problem started about a month after i installed the compressor and the compressor was only a power wire.. heres the problem..somes times my right side signals blink very fast than slow then very fast...sometimes they will blink slow the hole time...they are starting to blink faster more often...all the bulbs were fine but i replaced them anyway with new correctbulbs... when i use the rigt signal >>> the reverse lights(backup lights) both the left and right both blink when the right signal is on... this does not happen with the left signal...another part of this problem is when i apply the brakes the reverse lights(backuplights) also come on....

summarize---when i hit the brakes reverse lights go on...signal is fast when use right signal... also when using right signal reverse lights blink with it....

any help is appreicated thanks

·
UNBANNED BITCHES!!
2,007 Posts
well ill tell you this....if you hit the brake pedal and your reverse lights come on than its NOT a ground issue my friend......sounds like some wires are touching somewhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.