S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This doesn't pertain to S-10s but it does pertain to street racin.

Everybody from around the Md., DC., and VA., area should head up to metro this sat. night. My boy Chris (2000 Stang GT) is being challenged by Mike Baxter (1994 Probe Gt). The only mod to the Stang is flowmasters and runs [email protected] The Probe is all soup'd up and is said to run 13s. But when asked to show time slips he refused. This guy is known for runnin N2O and says that he can whip the Stang wit no N2O and no DR's or slicks. I personally think that he is bull$hittin and will run N20. Since he can't be trusted I'm puttin N2O on the stang along wit some DR's to help wit traction. This guy is talkin crap at over at probetalk.com under north eastern probe owners then the thread Going to Metro tonight!!!!be there. This race is gettin alot of hype at probetalk and i thought i'd share it here.

Chad

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
1low92S10 said:
This doesn't pertain to S-10s but it does pertain to street racin.

Everybody from around the Md., DC., and VA., area should head up to metro this sat. night. My boy Chris (2000 Stang GT) is being challenged by Mike Baxter (1994 Probe Gt). The only mod to the Stang is flowmasters and runs [email protected] The Probe is all soup'd up and is said to run 13s. But when asked to show time slips he refused. This guy is known for runnin N2O and says that he can whip the Stang wit no N2O and no DR's or slicks. I personally think that he is bull$hittin and will run N20. Since he can't be trusted I'm puttin N2O on the stang along wit some DR's to help wit traction. This guy is talkin crap at over at probetalk.com under north eastern probe owners then the thread Going to Metro tonight!!!!be there. This race is gettin alot of hype at probetalk and i thought i'd share it here.

Chad
ahh dammit, this is the weekend i fly out to michigan, take some pics or something, let me know how it turns out....

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the race is bein video taped (2 camera's 1 in stang, 1 at end of strip) if we can find another at the start also. i'll try and post it here but i rally dn't know how. i know it's bein posted at probetalk.com

later

1 - 5 of 5 Posts