S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i ordered rims about a month ago with out tires and i decided to bolt them up and see how they looked and i put the fronts on and they locked right up their 18x9 kmc v2 with 5 1/2 backspacing so now i got to see what i can do. they are hitting the drop spindle. so their goes the 18/20 combo and bd so im thinking or just returning the 2 18s and getting 2 more 20s and just lay frame on 20s all around this sucks if anyone can help let me know

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
i think your backspacing is off for the front, and 9 inches is a little wide in front, i think there are some people running 18x8.5's with 4.75 bs, i would try to get a little narrower rim and less backspacing, good luck man, or get some spacers if you dont want to return then?

Nathan

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
I have the 18x8.5 with 4.75 backspacing an tire rubs frame on hard turns, but rim doesn't really hit anything. I've also talked to someone else who had 18x9 and theirs hits the spindle too. Where did you get the rims from? A shop? They should have been able to tell you those wouldn't work..

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i got them from a shop ill be on the phone with them as soon as they open and finding out what is going to happean what they will do but thanks for the help guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts