S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
big brown truck brought my bag kit from jason...

1/2" ups
3/8" dumps
5 gallon 8 port
notch
cups
shock relocator
450 comp (not pictured)
2 dual needl gauges
relay
pressure switch
shock mounts
50' airline

i might sell the 5gallon and save up for another compressor and 12gallon or should i just play with what i got?

·
No Kitty!!
1,717 Posts
Sweet, hopefully I will be ordering my stuff after Christmas.

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no they're the shock tabs for the front shock relocator

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Sweet dude!!! Instead of selling the tank I would throw it on there now and play with what u got. Trust me I bet u can't wait.

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i feel like a kid on christmas, i just keep playing with the bags haha (is this normal??) alright took everything out of the wrapper here it is, the dual needle gauges and the compressor is in the mail still but i couldn't resist heres another pic

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and i guess jason likes to leave his mark on stuff :hitit:

·
the spl king
298 Posts
my brown truck came the other day also
and broke down in front of my house hahahh

i nenver knew those brown trucks use a ford diesel

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
lol the brown truck ran right over my neighbors mailbox and left the scene...i laughed my ass off....the red flag was still stuck on his front bumper....:headbang:

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
db machine said:
lol the brown truck ran right over my neighbors mailbox and left the scene...i laughed my ass off....the red flag was still stuck on his front bumper....:headbang:
haha thats great!! i ordered this stuff last monday and got it by this tuesday, jason is the man!

·
Registered
193 Posts
hopefully mine will come soon too.i ordered the front kit last week

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
Haha rock on The brown truck should be arriving at my house today with some more parts to finish my stuff all up...:thumbup:

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i deciding if i want to wait for the install and get a 12 gallon tank, another compressor and a triangulated 4 link kit. Im planning on doing my whole winter rebuild all at once at daves shop. Im planning on a new front, roll pan, shaved tailgate, and bags, if i get the job i want over christmas break there is going to be a nice long progress section coming up. i might setup a poll, any opinions just throw them in, lata

1 - 17 of 17 Posts