S-10 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts
IDK, that's a 1st gen with exhaust manifolds. The 2nd gen in this thread has headers.

His point was to make it almost look like it rolled off the factory floor. Everything still works in that truck and it was a daily driver.

·
It's "Neanderthal"
5,411 Posts
His point was to make it almost look like it rolled off the factory floor. Everything still works in that truck and it was a daily driver.
I don't see how that makes it "the best". Your personal favorite maybe, but not "the best". The 2nd gen in the original post is better........ in my opinion.

TRPLS10, thanx for showing the pics, that's an awesome truck.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yep no problem. there is another truck similar to this in town. its a stock SS black tubbed for wheels like the one i posted. massive cowl hood and a fuel cell. its completly stock though. people think it has a v8 when they first see it. real nice and clean. let me see if i have any pics.

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts
I don't see how that makes it "the best". Your personal favorite maybe, but not "the best". The 2nd gen in the original post is better........ in my opinion.

Congrats on once again trying to derail a thread with petty crap. I simply said it was the best I've ever seen, no where did I ever say it was the best there is.

·
Super Moderator
20,570 Posts
Chill fellas. It's opinion you're talking about. Different stroke for different folks.

It's nice looking truck with impressive numbers, nice! :tup: :tup:

·
It's "Neanderthal"
5,411 Posts
Chill fellas. It's opinion you're talking about. Different stroke for different folks.

It's nice looking truck with impressive numbers, nice! :tup: :tup:

Thankyou!

Hey TRPLS10, what is in the center of the bowtie on the grill? I can't make it out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts