S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BLING BLING!
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm lookin for a really mean 12 or 10 that can handle massive wattage for under 200 bucks (tight budget) i sold my 3 10's and now im needing something new.here's my list of dont wants- dont want, jl audio,power acoustik (or anything with claimed wattage that says "i'm a 1000 watts but only put 200 to me") and definitly dont want any audiobahn crap, so if n e one can help me i'd appreciate it, i know i left it limited their but i'm picky on what i buy. i wanna make sure i get real product not imitations

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
Resonant Engineering my friend...my SE 10 handles 1000w...and they do.. ;) trust me..i ran them pretty close to 1000 for a while..then the system stopped lol but it was the amp that fried..the SE still lives...and one sub was under 200..try a um HC10 i think thats under $200, u gotta call or email to find out..the HC series handles 1800w... ;) thats mean for a 10" if not u could go with a SE12..port that..then you should be good..

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
i've got 3 12" cadence beasts i'm selling 600rms ...barely broke in....PM me if intrested

·
BLING BLING!
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
be nice to have but i dont have the room for 3 12's at least till i get my truck traded off,i been looking at RE's but i cant do anything on their website every computer i have tried wont let me view n e thing on their site, i dunno if the site is down or its the server or what, but i need the number, help much appreciated thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts