S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BMW Parts Dept.
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my kit since May I believe. Needless to say I'm very unimpressed and dissatisfied with Dave from TurboS-10.com. I was promised a downpipe nearly 8 months ago to replace the orignal one which comes in contact with my alternator pulley. I also sent a spare cylinder head to dave so he could port and polish it and send me back his stock one. Nice gesture on my part in my opinion, Looks like he stole that!!! Not to mention all of my pipes are starting to rust out from the inside. Coated my ass!! I've tired to contact Dave with no response for nearly 3 months, after numerous promises of the downpipe and return of my cylinder head. Dave, if you happen to read this, I'd advise you contact me shortly before this becomes a legal issue. I spent $1900 on my kit, $200 at the yard for my spare cyl. head and a countless amount of money on making this kit work. This is not a business your running Dave. I don't know how much money you think we all have to throw around, and what level of patience I have. But you crossed the line son. You better make right on it!

-Sean

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Wow this sounds kind of familiar...turbos-10 is just some dude in college making these kits in his backyard so its not surprising if his business practices are less than ideal..

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
sounds familiar to me....I got sent the completely wrong kit!!! With more parts then I needed and the wrong color piping...and no gaskets!!!

I bitched and moaned and he finally got me a couple gaskets and the pieces I was missing, but the guy I sold it to had to make some changes once he got it.....and buy some more gaskets

Caleb

·
Registered
145 Posts
I see that guy at the lake front out here in New Orleans sometimes and I go to UNO, If i run across him ill ask him whats up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts