S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is embarassing that i have neglected my interior for so long but i've made it a goal to work on the interior full time until it is finished. (or very close to it.) i'v already started on a new dash and my triple pillar pod. the (bucket) seats are next then a center console followed by the door panels and headliner. then the stereo...geez this list isn't ending. well here it is in all it's pathetic glory. a good before shot.

Attachments

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
:eek:DAMN:eek:

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
i thought mine looked bad with the same ugly red vinyl. the list never ends in case your unsure... it goes on and on and on... hang in there and it will look sweet :thumbup:

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whitebowtie9 said:
i thought mine looked bad with the same ugly red vinyl. the list never ends in case your unsure... it goes on and on and on... hang in there and it will look sweet :thumbup:
yeah this is what happens when you pour all your money on the outside. oh well, it's had to just get me to school and back for the longest time but that's slowly changing. any suggestions on some nice bucket seats.

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
yeah this is what happens when you pour all your money on the outside. oh well, it's had to just get me to school and back for the longest time but that's slowly changing. any suggestions on some nice bucket seats.
I've really looked into bucket seats i found that any older model GM made car will fit the S10 brackets (correct me if im wrong, this is was i seemed to find though) i saw sunfire seats in someones, they looked good, and i heard of people putting pontiac fiero seast in there, but good luck, my s10 is a school commute too, but luckly im painting the from maroon to black. it should look good

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how much trouble was the ls1 swap? i want to do a v8 swap after i get out of school and i would love to have one of those :drool: i couln't see the pics of your interior but it somewhat comforts me to know i'm not the only one.

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Seats

I bought a set of deep buuckets out of a del sol at the junk yar for $50. The car had 26,000 on it an the kid who owned it rolled it. These seats were the best I have ever sat in. Of course they went when I sold my P'UP, saw another pair about a week ago that were not where near as nice and the chump at the j'yard wanted 600 for the set, I asked him if Britney Spears ass was still in them for that price? I don't think the guy had a sence of humor.

But look for some good ricer seats, there are plenty of low mileage totals in the 'yards.

Rick
'92 S-10 Tahoe 4.3L bone stock

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Re: Seats

rhenry01 said:
I bought a set of deep buuckets out of a del sol at the junk yar for $50. The car had 26,000 on it an the kid who owned it rolled it. These seats were the best I have ever sat in. Of course they went when I sold my P'UP, saw another pair about a week ago that were not where near as nice and the chump at the j'yard wanted 600 for the set, I asked him if Britney Spears ass was still in them for that price? I don't think the guy had a sence of humor.

But look for some good ricer seats, there are plenty of low mileage totals in the 'yards.

Rick
'92 S-10 Tahoe 4.3L bone stock
lmao thats pretty good, i think im about to make a trip to the j yard.

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
i went to a j yard the other day,i found seats out of a blazer and they wanted 65 each for them. if it weren't for the fact that the seats said "blazer" on it and i have an s10 i may have bought them, im going to keep looking

1 - 20 of 29 Posts