S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
14,970 Posts
DUDE!!!! you serious????????

well lemme see if i can recall my old 1st gen 4x4 days
hmmmmmmmm
well a torsion bar tweak and add a leaf (or shackle lift) you could prob get 30 or 31's to fit and if you stuck a 3" body lift on top of that maybe with a little fender triming. But then again you have a 4 door so i'm not sure if a body lift is out there.
or if ya want you can go drop a grand on the trail master kit and instant 33's:)

Like i said it's been some time since i thought about this **** so it may be a little rusty.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flamed 98 said:

What happen to bagging the X? and wheels/tires for the X? and all the body mods for the X? Those would look better than a lifted Jimmy!
trust me..talked to your brother tonight about all the stuff..:D:D..looks like we might work on it over winter, rather than wait till spring...hehe:D:D

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Flamed 98 said:

What happen to bagging the X? and wheels/tires for the X? and all the body mods for the X? Those would look better than a lifted Jimmy!
what bout baggin the noma? and body droppin the noma?? hehehe...would look better than a stang..:p

hahaha

just messin with ya...but it really would tho..LOL:D:D

·
I BURN THINGS
5,880 Posts
The Stang would be faster than the noma, and cheaper to make faster. Air Ride Technologies has a picture of a bagged Stang on their web site :D

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, it would be, BUT..there are soooooo many stangs out there :rolleyes:..how many trucks as nice as yours do you see??

not too many

1 - 8 of 8 Posts