S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chip Chipperson
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the best place is to get a 2/3 lowering kit for a 01 blazer x is?
also do i need angled blocks or just regular blaocks,i know you need angled on ext. cabs but im not sure on the blazers

·
I'm on a boat!
1,522 Posts
just hit up summit and order up. about $200 for the drop spindles and 20 or 30 for the blocks. straight, not angled. check your pinion angle though, some need shims.

·
Chip Chipperson
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool,thakns for all the help,i think i might have to wait awhile to get it,little to much right now,im used to just gettin coils and blocks,

·
Chip Chipperson
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually just got an email from a guy that said he could sell them to me for 159.but i m gonna do some more research on them to make sure they are the right ones.

·
Chip Chipperson
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well,just got off the phone with the guy and of course he priced the wrong ones.for my blazer they would be 249.00.but he did say he was getting a shipment from belltech next week of stuff that has been returned with nothing wrong with them they just need to be reboxed and he said if he gets the ones i need he will let me have them for 159 since they get a discount from belltech when they do the reboxing.so i guess this weekend i will just do the efan install.

·
Registered
96 Posts
StylinTruck's beats any price!

http:/www.stylinconcepts.com/part.aspx/partid/526241/partfamilyid/825/subcategoryid/374/categoryid/30
Thats with out shocks
Plus it is in stock!

yeah untill you add shipping.....!!! you get raped... but right now they have free shipping on anything over 200.... just type in "stylin20" as your coupon code and you are set.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts