S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
harlem body kit has to go
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone can help me out, thanks. also does home depot or lowes sell 1/2" air line

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a set of 8 1/2"used parkers purchased about a year ago. Took them off my car and if you are interested let me know.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Why do you want Parkers? Overpriced IMO... I'd just go with SMCs. Home Depot or Lowes may sell airline, but I dont think it's DOT approved. Definately get DOT approved. Do you have a Parker store local to you? They sell valves, fittings, airline, the whole 9 yards.

·
Post Whore?
2,864 Posts
well they will be a little bit more than SMC's, but they are good valves. as far as airline, home depot carries the clear white stuff, which isnt made for air ride. jason had a killer deal on 1/2" d.o.t. airline not to long ago. give him a call and see what hes got left.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Ive never personally used Parkers but all the people I talk to that have ran both say SMCs are just as good, they think.. I've also read arguments on here actually about Parker vs SMC and the price difference isnt justifiable. What real advantages do Parker have anyways that would warrant the extra bling? My SMCs seem to be fine for me, and even though they're 3/8, they're damn quick and never have problems with em....

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Im trying to help you out by saving you money. I'm not arguing, just trying to make it an informative post.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
litestab, we're not arguing dude.. Im just curious why ya want Parkers... and Larry, Im just goin by what Ive heard. I have no experience with em. I didnt mean to come off as bein a jerk :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
larry is the man for the parkers thats for sure.. as for the smcs i haven had nothin but trouble with the 3/8..ill never use em agian

1 - 20 of 35 Posts