S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Still 2 High
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Door poppers, and everything else I need to shave my door handles??
My birthday is next weekend (woohoo, big 18) And my dads getting me everything else I need to shave my truck for my birthday. I just dont know who makes the best poppers, solenoids, and all the good stuff.

·
Short Bus Anonymous
7,034 Posts
I bought a kit from Autoloc with 50lbs soleniods for $300 (and yes you can get them for half the price, just look on EBAY or some other places) Very informative directions...and I dont use poppers at the moment...

·
Custom Creation - 812
130 Posts
autoloc.com

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
BYONDSIC said:
I went with no poppers for about two years on a daily driver. It's not that bad you just have to grab the door edge when you hit the button
same here, i've had my doors shaved almost as long as i've had the truck, i've never used poppers, i thought about them for awhile but at shows now and then i've seen the lower corners of different trucks doors warped in the same spot, my guess is from prolonged pressure from the springs??

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
go to ebay type in "spal" and they have are selling hem for 99.00. i had both kits autoloc and spal.My autoloc kitkey blowing solinoids.THe spal has a rubber boot to keep water out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts