S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NO H-body, New Dime
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where's the best place to get a tailgate handle relocator? I was thinking www.fbimini.com . $30 plus shipping seems like a good deal. Anyone had any luck with them? I want to get a good kit that is ready to weld. Help me out guys.

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
I have one for sale. 35 shipped and its yours. I actually dont have it yet, but its in shipment to me right now and I dont need it. FBI charges 30+15 for shipping, so 35 shipped is a good deal. Let me know

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
3,480 Posts
fbimini tailgate handle relocation kits are great, i have one in my truck..

·
NO H-body, New Dime
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
futuresweets10

good deal on the relocator. I will buy it from you. Need to make sure it fits a 98+ stepside but I don't think the beds matter and you have a 94-96 but I think it is all good right? As long as it has the filler plate consider it sold to me. Do you have paypal? It is preferred if you don't mind. Thanks

your pm box is full by the way!

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
IceDime said:
futuresweets10

good deal on the relocator. I will buy it from you. Need to make sure it fits a 98+ stepside but I don't think the beds matter and you have a 94-96 but I think it is all good right? As long as it has the filler plate consider it sold to me. Do you have paypal? It is preferred if you don't mind. Thanks

your pm box is full by the way!
It will fit yours just fine. Paypal is the best way for me anyway. My PM box is cleared out now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts