S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got a nextel i730 and i'm looking for some ringtones. all the searches that i google bring up bullshit sites or sites that want you to install their program, which i'm sure is full of spyware. is there a site out there that won't give me bullshit, but will give me free ringtones?

·
FULL THROTTLE
365 Posts
:checkit:
Buy a Data Cable for like 10 bucks on ebay... Subscribe to www.hofoufn.com download UFNJal, download all of the wallpapers and ringtones you want and load them to your 730, or take pictures of your truck, make them the correct size, and make that your wallpaper. Have Fun...
Licht

·
Goin` no where fast!
445 Posts
If you get a data cable you can take any song(*.mp3) you want and put it on your phone. try celllphonehacks.com you have to get a prog called bitpim and something else. i'll make a better post when i get home from work

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Licht said:
Buy a Data Cable for like 10 bucks on ebay... Subscribe to www.hofoufn.com download UFNJal, download all of the wallpapers and ringtones you want and load them to your 730, or take pictures of your truck, make them the correct size, and make that your wallpaper. Have Fun...
Licht
Southen Comfort said:
If you get a data cable you can take any song(*.mp3) you want and put it on your phone. try celllphonehacks.com you have to get a prog called bitpim and something else. i'll make a better post when i get home from work
werd. thanks guys! one quick question, UFNJal and bitpim don't install any spyware do they? i hate that shit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts