S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE... Does anybody have suggestions for a set of preferably ceramic headers that would fit a 94 S10 Blazer Tahoe LT 4WD 4D? I'm looking for something that'll give her a little more power, and a little more growl. Currently have the stock pipes complimented by a 26" 2.5" Cherrybomb glasspack, and she's got one mean cackle and roar, but she needs MORE!!!

·
Lifelong S-10 Owner
477 Posts
Headers are not worth the time, hassle and money it takes to install them. Maybe try replacing your old catalytic convertor with a newer, free flowing one. That should let it breathe easier and that may increase your noise level. Otherwise just put a straight pipe on it since the catalytic convertor is already muffling it too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Headers are not worth the time, hassle and money it takes to install them. Maybe try replacing your old catalytic convertor with a newer, free flowing one. That should let it breathe easier and that may increase your noise level. Otherwise just put a straight pipe on it since the catalytic convertor is already muffling it too.
Alright, I will eventually need to replace the headers anyhow, but I suppose I'll just go the cat delete route.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts