S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Drunkin Duncan
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey What is the best underglow system for the buck and where can I get it? I have 96 S10 2.2 Forest Green Color So I will go with Neon Green. Thanks :drunk:

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
streetglow gold series....you can find em on ebay cheaper than anywhere else (bout $150-$170 i think)......with a neon/emerald green i would suggest white to go underneath......by the way....welcome to the forum
if ya don't wanna wait for the admin to give ya your subtitle (whatever), you can go to "user cp" at the top...then "edit profile"....scroll down and where it says "custom user text" you can add what ya want to go under your user name......and if ya find another pic you would rather have under your name go to "edit options", scroll down and click "change avatar"....have any pic ya want on your harddrive and upload it.....hope that helps

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
liftedsonoma said:
i can get you a street glow underbody kit for $130, let me know if you want one.
how long does this offer last....hopefully i'll be getting mine sometime this summer.....can you get all the colors?.....is it the gold series?

·
RIP Grant
217 Posts
watch out for the cheepy brands.......they just screw you.....my friend bought a red kit off of ebay and it fell off when he went to the beach and then he ran over it.......and not if it wasnt bad enough.....The wires went bad and the rest of his kit doesnt work now either......just tryin to help.....Turtle

·
jrodgraphicanddesign.com
1,057 Posts
I wanna put a neon kit under mine...not sure what color though, i got all red inside and red bulbs all inside so i guess...RED! check out my truck and tell me what color u think
Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.asp?ProfileID=10675

is the gold series worth the $$ and is it really bright?

·
295 Posts
Turtle said:
watch out for the cheepy brands.......they just screw you.....my friend bought a red kit off of ebay and it fell off when he went to the beach and then he ran over it.......
hmm... true with the "cheepy" brands, but it sounds like an install error by your friend if it fell off....

P

·
0 Posts
Yeah STREETGLOW Gold Series are the best!

I have an EMERALD GREEN truck and the green neons will look SWEET!

·
pcload letter wtf is that
112 Posts
Gold series....thats all I can say.....good and bright, fairly easy hookup, and if anything goes bad you have a lifetime warrenty backing it up. My transformer went out about a month ago and I had a new one in my hands in 6 days. Oh and I have purple on a black truck....looks good imo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts