S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mini Trucker For life
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im putting a 355 in my 93sdime, i've got the hedman shorty headers. im wondering what tube i should run that will give me the most ground clearance. its being bagged, so i need it above the frame as much as possible. thanks.

·
IMBLOWN
977 Posts
Shouldn't be a matter of pipe diameter, will be more a matter of the skill of the exhaust guy you take it to...Be sure and tell him what you intend to do...Shouldn't be a problem, my exhaust doesn't hang below the frame at any point...Someone said something about the upper A-arms hitting the primaries on the headers when laid out though....You might want to check that out too....

Good luck bro

·
Registered
287 Posts
Mine has the Hedmans and dual 2 1/2" 40 series Flowmasters run through mandrel bent pipe with an X-pipe before the mufflers. It sounds reeeaaaly good.

Jeff

·
Registered
138 Posts
Here is a clip with my exhaust, 2 inch with thrush packs and sanderson shortys.

Video

·
IMBLOWN
977 Posts
LaidoutS10 said:
Im putting a 355 in my 93sdime, i've got the hedman shorty headers. im wondering what tube i should run that will give me the most ground clearance. its being bagged, so i need it above the frame as much as possible. thanks.
Did either of you guys even read his original question before you replied?!?!? LOL!!! :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts