S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to replace my ball joints(upper and lower). Just looking for solid suggestions on which ball joints or kits y'all found to be the best.
89 standard cab 2wd 2.8l long bed 5/7 drop
feel free to drop links and or part#'s
Thanks in advance

·
Lifelong S-10 Owner
482 Posts
Get the Moog Problem Solver series which are their top of the line. It corrects any issues that the regular series had. Some cheaper autoparts stores have a lifetime warranty but sell junk parts that are bad right out of the box.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys I'm going with the proforged balls and all new proforged steering components got everything ordered and in the shipping process except for the lower ball joints for some reason they won't be shipped untill early June!?!? That's crazy I tried ordering them from jegs, summit, Amazon, eBay, ECT. even wrote proforged themselves an email to try to get them earlier but unfortunately they no longer sell direct to the public. So being that my truck is my daily I guess I'm gonna have to throw on sum cheap temporary lowers untill June.

·
time to get cereal
3,214 Posts
The Moogs are fine. I have proforged because I went with tall ball joints on all four.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts